Transun – Sports & Leisure PR Case Study
Transun is one of the UK’s most established independent tour operators operating in the Arctic Circle. For more than 20 years, they have been organising day breaks and short stays in the heart of “True Lapland”.
- To raise Transun’s public profile and establish them as market leaders in their field.
- To promote Transun’s exclusive and exceptional range of holiday experiences via exposure in quality media outlets
- To raise awareness of the activities available during the ‘Arctic Summer’
Strategy and Implementation
- Press trips – to secure journalists from leading national newspapers and magazines to attend Transun holidays, showcasing them as a first class winter and summer holiday destination tour operator.
- Travel features – to secure editorial features in local and regional publications
- Reader offers and partnerships – to arrange exclusive Transun reader holiday offers in reputable media outlets
- Effectively use social media to create ‘hype’ around Transun’s packages.
- Secured valuable coverage across national and travel media
- Raised awareness of the variety of packages Transun has on offer
- Generated a strong digital presence for Transun, creating a Facebook page which boasted over 1,000 fans in the first few months alone, resulting in increased interest and holiday bookings with Transun.
To view our digital achievements for Transun click here
For more information on Transun visit www.transun.co.uk