The TAMPAP TEST – Health PR Case Study
- To launch The TAMPAP TEST as a market leading HPV home testing kit.
- Raise awareness in the press of the importance of regular screening for HPV and staying ‘a step ahead’ in the fight against cervical cancer.
- Promote The TAMPAP TEST as a supplementary product to the NHS smear test
Strategy and Implementation
- To approach all our health contacts within the National, regional and HCP press to discuss the thinking behind the test, offer trials and chat through the ways in which it can help women in the fight against cervical cancer.
- To position Dr Dawn Harper and Dr Christian Jessen as advocates of early HPV testing, placing them across both print and broadcast media – explaining the science behind the product and citing the reasons why it is vital for women to remain a step ahead.
- To present The TAMPAP TEST as an important addition to UK women’s cervical cancer screening process.
- Over the initial launch period PHA achieved a range of national print, online and broadcast including a feature with Dr Dawn Harper in The Sun, a Sky News Radio interview with Dr Christian Jessen and placement of the product on ITV’s Daybreak.
- Following the initial launch PHA sustained coverage of the product through a range of high profile channels including; Live With Gabby, independent.co.uk, Red, Look, Now, Celebs on Sunday and Top Sante.
- Throughout PHA’s PR campaign a significant rise in the amount of traffic driven to the TAMPAP TEST website was seen.
Who we're working with
PHA MEDIA OFFERS
1. Half price promotional video to take your business to the next level
2. Complimentary brainstorm on how PR can help your business
3. Complimentary brainstorm on develping a social media strategy that will help your business grow
Just fill out the form below and click submit - a member of the team will contact you shortly