NuBeginnings – Fashion & Lifestyle PR Case Study
- Promote NuBeginnings as the UK’s first and only boutique boot camp.
- Drive consumers to book into the boot camp.
- Raise the profile of the founder Victoria Wills.
- Use case studies as examples of the success seen at NuBeginnings.
Strategy and Implementation
- Hosting a one off group press trip for 8 key journalists from national and regional publications in the first week of opening.
- Arranging regular individual press trips for journalists throughout the year to maintain review based coverage.
- Introducing founder of NuBeginnings Victoria Wills to the media as a hypnotherapist who could offer expert advice.
- Placing case studies of guests that have seen success at NuBeginnings across the media.
- Celebrity endorsement.
- Reviews of NuBeginnings across the national media including Daily Mail, Daily Express, Evening Standard, Harpers Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Red, Easy Living and Grazia.
- Regular appearances of Victoria Wills as an expert in magazines including Brand New You, Cosmopolitan, Natural Health and Slim at Home.
- Several case studies have been placed in magazines including Red and Prima highlighting how NuBeginnings does work for real people.
- NuBeginnings attribute a large amount of their bookings to PR. There was no advertising spend, PR activity was the only way the public heard about NuBeginnings.
- TV presenter Giles Vickers Jones, BBC Apprentice star Claire Young and TV presenter Jasmine Harman have all attended NuBeginnings. Fabulous magazine featured first person pieces on both their experiences as did Reveal magazine.
Who we're working with
PHA MEDIA OFFERS
1. Half price promotional video to take your business to the next level
2. Complimentary brainstorm on how PR can help your business
3. Complimentary brainstorm on develping a social media strategy that will help your business grow
Just fill out the form below and click submit - a member of the team will contact you shortly