Simon Dolan – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
One of the UK’s leading business tycoons – Simon Dolan, made history, with the introduction of his ‘Tweet a Pitch,’ concept
PHA Media were brought on board to raise Simon’s profile and communicate this innovative new concept in the way business proposals are put across.
The campaign took ideas from the elevator pitch (the best ideas can be pitched in 30 seconds or less), and the Dragon’s Den, and brought them up to date for the social media generation. Dolan invited up and coming entrepreneurs to pitch him their business ideas through Twitter, in a message of 140 characters or less. The best ideas were then taken forward, with Simon investing his money, and his talents in taking the company forward.
- To raise Simon’s personal profile as a businessman and entrepreneur
- To create a ‘buzz’ around his Twitter investment process
Strategy and Implementation
- Business media: to place regular personal profile pieces across the major business media outlets
- National press: to approach national newspapers, television channels and radio offering Simon’s personal story and the latest news on his ongoing Twitter investments
- To place Simon as a leading expert commentator across all forms of press on issues affecting SMEs
- Simon Dolan recognised as one of the UK’s most exciting entrepreneurs
- Large social media following achieved
- Introductions to fellow successful entrepreneurs and businesses
For more information on Simon Dolan visit www.sjdaccountancy.com