Nicholas Trimmatis – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
Nicholas Trimmatis is a high-end property developer who has been involved in luxury property for 17 years.
- To raise Nicholas’s personal profile.
- To raise the profile of his development in Beaufort Gardens.
- To help with branding and website material.
Strategy and Implementation
Initially we focussed on the following activities with Nicholas:
- To initially focus on London, property publications and luxury high-end national magazines.
- To establish Nicholas as an expert on the property market by arranging comment pieces and columns for him.
- To invite journalists to view the property at Beaufort Gardens and generate ‘buzz’ and excitement about the Knightsbridge square.
A PHA-Media have had huge success raising Nicholas’ profile. We have:
- Secured hits with major London publications including the Evening Standard (twice).
- Secured hits in major trade, industry, luxury and inflight magazines.
- Secure hits in Middle East and Russian publications targeted at Nicholas’ audience.
- Worked closely with website team to develop the brand Concept Business Group – we also wrote the copy for the website and brochures.
For more information on Nicholas Trimmatis visit www.cbgworldwide.com