Carol Savage, MyDish.co.uk – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
MyDish is a food website dedicated to preserving Britain’s best loved family recipes and cooking memories.
- To raise their profile in the UK as the place to go for sharing recipes.
- To drive the number of people viewing their website and signing up.
- To drive sales of their personalised MyDish.co.uk recipe book.
Strategy and Implementation
Among the tactics we have used include:
- Establishing ‘fee free’ celebrity endorsements. Among new MyDish celebs include Kenny Logan, Gabby Logan, Jonathan Ansell, Claire Young, Chico, Kate Silverton and Mel C.
- Driving brand recognition through competitions and targeting gift pages.
- Pushing for profile features on MyDish owner Carol Savage.
- Creating MyDish books to link in with topical events such as the Credit Cruch and National Curry Week.
- Commissioning a YouGov survey
- In the first three months of working for MyDish we achieved 17 hits in national newspapers and magazine.
- We have achieved 10 big regional hits including ‘advert-like’ celebrity endorsements from Jonathan Ansell, Kenny Logan, Gabby Logan and Claire Young.
- More than doubled unique users for MyDish.co.uk.
For more details on MyDish.co.uk visit www.mydish.co.uk