Mark Lovell, A4e – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
Mark Lovell is an entrepreneurial business leader who has led the strategy for the growth of A4e over the last twenty years. Having joined as its first employee, he is now A4e’s Executive Chairman. Mark has taken the company from a start-up to a £250m-turnover business that employs over 3,500 people internationally. A4e is a leading force in global public service reform, with over 250 branches including international outlets with services as far afield as India and Australia. Mark holds overall responsibility for group strategy, ensuring sustainable long term business growth in existing and new markets.
- To publicise Mark as one of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs, highlighting his knowledge and expertise on a range of topics from social investment to unemployment issues.
- To secure regular column, blog and broadcast opportunities.
- To manage Mark’s social media activity, engaging with the general public where possible.
- To conduct media training and development when required.
Strategy and Implementation
- Targeted approach to key business, social affairs, political and trade outlets.
- Targeted approach to national press and broadcast outlets.
- Utilise relevant high-profile news stories to secure expert comment opportunities.
- Five continuous online columns, including Mail Online and Telegraph.co.uk, reaching a combined total of 110 million people.
- Regular commentary in national newspapers and websites, including being featured as ‘The Money Doctor’ in The Metro for a total of ten weeks and leading consumer website Which?
- BBC News interview on youth unemployment at an A4e Vox Centre
- Commentary in regional newspapers on A4e case studies
For more information on Mark’s work with A4e visit www.mya4e.com