Nicholas Jervis, Loyalty Law – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
Nicholas Jervis is one of the UK’s leading legal entrepreneurs. Formally a practising solicitor for 14 years, Nicholas now heads up Loyalty Law, one of the UK’s top claims firms.
- To raise Nicholas’ profile as a legal entrepreneur
- To raise public awareness of the services provided by Nicholas’ companies
- To establish Nicholas as an expert in the field of claims
- To gain backing and public awareness for the campaigns and petitions Nicholas has founded
Strategy and Implementation
- National Media: Showcase Nicholas and his initiatives across the national media outlets
- Business and Legal Media: Obtain coverage for Nicholas as a businessman and legal entrepreneur in relevant publications
- Social Media: Utilise Twitter and Blogs to firmly cement Nicholas’ identity as a legal entrepreneur
Over a seven month period PHA Media delivered:
- 54 pieces of coverage, including articles in the Daily Mail, News of the World, The People and The Metro.
- Nine page and double page spreads in key publications.
- Radio interviews in national and international broadcasters Talksport, Talk Radio Europe and LBC.
- Created an integrated social media campaign ‘The Legal Oracle’ to reinforce Nicholas as the people’s lawyer
- Reached an audience of over 27 million readers and listeners.
For more details on Loyalty Law visit www.loyaltylaw.com