Greg Secker, Knowledge to Action– Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
World renowned Forex trader, Greg Secker, is the founder and CEO of Europe’s leading trader coaching company, Knowledge to Action.
Former Vice President of Mellon Financial Corporation, Secker owns trading floors in London, Sydney and Cape Town.
An experienced speaker, Greg has shared the stage with the likes of Richard Branson, Donald Trump and Alan Sugar.
In 2010, Greg established the Knowledge to Action Foundation, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving the lives of disadvantaged children.
- To raise Greg Secker’s profile as a world renowned Forex trader and go-to financial expert.
- To increase public awareness of top trader coaching company, Knowledge to Action.
- To improve Greg’s online presence.
- To raise awareness of The Knowledge to Action Foundation’s charitable work.
Strategy and implementation
- National Media: Showcase Greg and his initiatives across national media outlets.
- Business and Financial Press: Secure profile pieces on Greg and his story in key publications.
- Responding to the news agenda: Offer Greg as an expert commentator on financial news stories.
- Regional publications: Targeted local media campaign for The Foundation’s regional initiative.
- Established Greg as ‘thought leader’ in his field and a regular expert columnist for key publications including The Metro, London Loves Business and MyFinances.co.uk.
- Secured coverage for Greg in Sunday Telegraph, The Times and Mail on Sunday.
- Increased Greg’s online presence with features on AOL Daily Finance, Financial Mail Online, CityAM.com, Here is the City and Business Wings.
- Reached an audience of over 15 million readers and listeners in the first 3 months alone.
For more information on Greg Secker visit www.knowledgetoaction.co.uk