Duncan Bannatyne – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
Duncan Bannatyne, is one of Britain’s most respected and well recognised entrepreneurs and philanthropists.. His business interests include hotels, health clubs, spas, media, TV, stage schools, property and transport. However, Duncan is most famous for being a founder member of the hit BBC series Dragon’s Den. Duncan is also the author of five books and has been awarded an OBE for his contribution to charity.
- Brand development: develop Duncan’s personal brand by creating coverage not only on his business success but also on his philanthropic interests and charity commitments.
- Media commentary: build Duncan’s profile by providing opportunities for regular media commentary.
Strategy and Implementation
- Weekly newspaper business column.
- Lifestyle interviews across the national media.
- Regular commentary on the news agenda.
- Social media management.
- Full crisis management and issue resolution service.
- 80 assisted business columns of 600 words for The Daily Telegraph.
- Lifestyle pieces in national newspaper supplements and glossies.
- Specific features on charity commitments.
- Duncan now has over 400,000 followers on Twitter and is one of the most popular, and regular, celebrity Tweeters.
- Contact with Editors and Producers to manage negative issues when they arise.
- Publicity for Duncan’s investments on Dragons’ Den.
For more information on Duncan Bannatyne visit www.bannatyne.co.uk