1HQ – Entrepreneurs and Business PR Case Study
1HQ is a creative and entrepreneurial brand agency that offers clients a combination of strategic and creative excellence to drive commercial advantage. 1HQ helps its partners to deliver the creative and innovative through a clarity of vision, vital for business and brand growth. 1HQ work with big brands such as Heinz, Unilever, Nokia and Nestle. The company has expertise in Strategy & Research; Brand Design and Communication; Product & service Design; Innovation and Implementation with a team of highly experience individuals.
To raise the profile of 1HQ as one of the most creative, strategic and entrepreneurial agencies in the UK.
Strategy and Implementation
- Profile Pieces: 1HQ employs the top branding experts in the country. Our strategy was to use these profiles to help secure features on the company.
- Expert Comment Features: As part of our daily routine, we look for news stories and events that 1HQ can lend their own unique perspective to. This strategy is largely aimed at the national broadcast and print media.
- Expert Articles: 1HQ look after a broad range of clients – given them the ability to comment on a huge range of issues. One of our first objectives was to place written articles in columns in a variety of media outlets.
- Speaking Opportunities - source and secure public speaking opportunities for 1HQ to deliver their key messages to their target audiences.
- Appointment stories: Every time 1HQ signs a new high profile individual we make sure this story is placed in the trade media.
- Regular expert features with key outlets European CEO and Real Business Online
- Expert commentary on Sky News and Channel Four
- Created strong online presence through the production and successful placement of over 50 online expert features.
- Large glossy features in key business press
For more details on 1HQ visit www.1hq.co.uk