G*Mania – Entertainment PR Case Study
- To draw awareness to the 2011 national tour and drive ticket sales
- To raise awareness to G*Mania Christmas charity single and drive itunes sales
- To disseminate the BAFTA directed music video to all the relevant online entertainment news platforms.
- To highlight the personal stories from all the cast members as they’ve battled for musical superstardom on some of TV’s best loved, highest rated shows
- To secure national broadcast opportunities and radio interviews to showcase the cast in performance.
Strategy and Implementation
- National press – to offer G*Mania cast up for interviews and expert commentary slots for former X Factor contestants.
- Regional press – secured provincial media opportunities relevant to theatres involved in the national tour
- TV / Radio – to increas G*Mania’s profile across mainstream television shows and radio platforms to showcase musical tasters from the tour
- Women’s Weeklies – to put relevant cast members forward for issues widely discussed in this media avenue – thoughts on the 2010 Reality TV siutation, discussions about the fleeting nature of fame, personal stories, etc
- Online Entertainment Websites – Immediate plugs for the Christmas single and music video upload
- Spike in ticket sales and website traffic after PHA Media’s appointment
- A fantastic story on the tour, Christmas single, music video and charity initiative on the News of the World website – read by over 6.5 million subscribers
- A TV performance on ITV’s much loved Alan Titchmarsh Show, watched by nearly 3 million viewers. A musical number was spotlighted and 2 cast members involved in the show’s discussions.
- National online coverage including Daily Star, Metro Online and Showbiz-I
Who we're working with
PHA MEDIA OFFERS
1. Half price promotional video to take your business to the next level
2. Complimentary brainstorm on how PR can help your business
3. Complimentary brainstorm on develping a social media strategy that will help your business grow
Just fill out the form below and click submit - a member of the team will contact you shortly