Davinia Taylor – Media Protection PR Case Study
- Protect Davinia from the media whilst in rehab
- Defer press enquiries until a suitable time in Davinia’s recovery
- Maintain journalist relations
- Negotiate first big come back interview after rehab
- Promote new business ventures
Strategy and Implementation
- Handled all press enquiries while Davinia was in rehab
- Kept news of rehab a secret by offering exclusive interviews to journalists further down the line
- Negotiated come back interview and pictures with high-profile national magazine
- Negotiated picture, copy and headline approval (which was imperative to Davinia)
- Devised PR strategy for the launch of new business venture
PHA successfully managed to keep Davinia Taylor out of the media spotlight for over 12 months. During which time, Davinia completed a private treatment programme in South Africa without any press intrusion.
Davinia is now launching her very own beauty salon in Mayfair which we will be promoting in 2011. Our PR strategy has gone from ‘reactive’ to ‘proactive’.