Charlotte Fantelli – Profile Raising PR Case Study
- To publicise and launch Uncovered magazine in national and regional media.
- To drive sales of Uncovered magazine through a targeted PR campaign
- To create a profile for the editor and founder of Uncovered magazine, Charlotte Fantelli.
Strategy and Implementation
- Secure coverage in national newspapers for Charlotte to talk about the importance of Uncovered magazine and her reasons for starting it.
- Set up pieces that spotlight Charlotte and the magazine in retail and media trade publications.
- Arrange interviews for Charlotte to talk about her life story and inspiration for launching Uncovered magazine in women’s monthly and weekly magazines.
- Target daytime TV talk shows, TV news and talk radio for Charlotte to discuss Uncovered.
- Set up interviews with Charlotte in her local and regional media including TV, radio and print.
- Launched the magazine in the run up to World Mental Health Awareness Day.
- Secured key pieces of coverage across national newspapers, women’s magazines, trade magazines, TV and radio.
- The exposure created by the coverage we generated drove sales of Uncovered magazine and built a media profile for Charlotte Fantelli as the editor of a new publication.
Who we're working with
PHA MEDIA OFFERS
1. Half price promotional video to take your business to the next level
2. Complimentary brainstorm on how PR can help your business
3. Complimentary brainstorm on develping a social media strategy that will help your business grow
Just fill out the form below and click submit - a member of the team will contact you shortly