Antonio Carluccio – Celebrity and Entertainment PR Case Study
Antonio Carluccio is the original celebrity cook and the godfather of Italian gastronomy. He’s written 15 cookbooks and appeared in several series and documentaries for the BBC.
- To re-establish Antonio Carluccio as a prominent celebrity cook.
- To raise profile throughout print and broadcast media.
- To assist on the release of Antonio’s newest DVD and cookbook.
- To co-ordinate autobiography.
Strategy & Implementation
- Personal Profile – target national press for profile features.
- Expert Media Comment – to put Antonio forward to print and broadcast media to comment on food issues.
- TV opportunities – to approach production companies with pitches for new series.
- Website -to develop and update personal website, including monthly newsletter to fans.
- In the first six months we have secured coverage for Antonio across national press including: The Independent, The Guardian, Observer Food Monthly, The Daily Telegraph and the Daily Mail.
- Antonio has also enjoyed TV appearances on BBC News, GMTV, Sky News, Sky Sports, BBC 2 and UKTV Food.
- PHA Media secured a publisher for Antonio’s autobiography, released in 2010.
- PHA Media created a targeted regional and national PR campaign for the launch of Antonio’s DVD in March 2010 and put in place a UK press tour to launch Antonio’s latest cookbook in September of the same year.
For more information on Antonio Carluccio go to www.antonio-carluccio.com